- Kristen Bell
- Christina Hendricks
- Natalie Portman
- Rachel McAdams
- Gillian Jacobs
articles of clothing I would like:
I wasn’t gonna do new years resolutions but now I am and here they are:
- I want to run 1000 KM (~20km per week).
- Every month I want to run farther than I did the previous month.
- Finish my pile of books to read, currently at about 12 books.
- Carry my camera with me more often, take more pictures.
- Draw more.
- I woke up and dragged my ass to hockey.
- came home, went to subway for breakfast (SO GOOD, and I had a gift certificate).
- I started cleaning my room after breakfast. I lasted for like an hour before I took a break which has lasted about 3 hours. It’s SUCH a daunting task.
- I did read a bunch of this REALLY AWESOME book about lighting and retouching photos.
- Now I’m half-heartedly trying to make plans for today/tonight, but I’ve pretty much given up after 2 texts.
- Now what?
things I really want at this moment in time
- new running shoes
- more blankets
- ball park hotdog
- things to take pictures of
Things I want but can’t justify spending money on
- Schott Perfecto leather jacket
- beats by dre studios in white
- a nice watch(es)
- another ball glove
- a suit
- more / new glasses
- ps3 (realistically I’ll probably end up buying a ps3 anyways)
- a cinema display
fitted hats that I’d like:
things I should have expected but didn’t even consider:
- When you follow the tracked tag of “bear” you will not get just posts about bears. You will also get a few posts about large, hairy, gay men.
- Toronto Trip - I’d like to go the July 1st weekend because the Phillies are in town the 1st - 3rd. That’s a dilemma though because I want to be here for the HUGE party that goes down. I’m definitely gonna go at some point because I wanna meet up with Jacob since he was a total dick and moved there for the summer and only told us like a week before he left. Definitely gonna hit up the SkyDome.
- Camping Trip - We need to figure out when. I still wanna go in August, but we’re probably going to go to Murphy’s point (near Perth) for a short trip before then. David and I are definitely going to Agawa Bay (Lake Superior) for a trip. It’s going to be spectacular.
- Montreal Trip - This could be fun, I mean Montreal is only 2 hours away. I don’t have any reason to go there, the Expos are gone, but it could be a great trip.
- Philly Trip - Philly probably is not happening on account of me not having money / the money I do get will be going towards other things. I don’t have a lot of shifts these days so I have to scrimp and save. I gotta pay for baseball, finish paying off my camera, pay for the above trips, and buy my lens. So yeah, Philly will have to wait.
3 Albums Currently on Repeat
- turtleneck and chain
- hot sauce committee part 2
things that are sore:
- left ankle
- right knee
- left knee
- right shoulder