some of my favourite photographers
I’ve begun to delve deeper into the photo world, not just look at DIYs, how tos, and photo blogs. I’ve begun to read up on photographers and their work. I’ve come across a few who I think are particularly sick. They’ve all got their own style, and some offer more tips than others, but either way you should check out their work.
- Peter Hurley - Headshot specialist. Really awesome portraits.
- Chase Jarvis - My photo prof loved this guy. Wide variety of stuff.
- Scott Kelby - Wrote one of my favourite and most helpful photo books.
- Brad Mangin - Sports photographer
Who is your favourite photographer you think I should check out?
check out my photo blog if you want. I swear I’ll start taking and posting more pictures soon.
- irregularperception likes this
- dayvmattt likes this
- jonesphotographyuk answered: Mark Wallace markwallacephotography….
- kimbers likes this
- musicghost likes this
- bearvsoctopus reblogged this from jamiedeanblog and added:
- jamiedeanblog posted this